"I need to find a purpose. One I can wake up to every morning, that gets me out of bed and on my feet. Something I can stand by and which I can ensure reaches it’s destined end. To make me a worthier person than I am, I need a purpose. "
-Somebody
And study is not it, but right now i need to make it it.
when did we consider coming to school as a sign of normalcy?
but it is a sign, a comfort in fact.
maybe we just need an indication that we are all okay.
at least one that puts one's mind to ease.
on the surface, we must look fine.
new timetable in school is mentally draining, not physically.
2.5 hours lessons are really brain killlers.
makes me feels like a robot just accepting but not processing.
maybe this is not such a good idea afterall.
needtostudyneedtopractiseasapmanymany.
breathe that sigh of relief, when all this is over
-Somebody
And study is not it, but right now i need to make it it.
when did we consider coming to school as a sign of normalcy?
but it is a sign, a comfort in fact.
maybe we just need an indication that we are all okay.
at least one that puts one's mind to ease.
on the surface, we must look fine.
new timetable in school is mentally draining, not physically.
2.5 hours lessons are really brain killlers.
makes me feels like a robot just accepting but not processing.
maybe this is not such a good idea afterall.
needtostudyneedtopractiseasapmanymany.
breathe that sigh of relief, when all this is over
Comments