It was two weeks of non stop traveling down from Taipei to Kaohsiung, of minimal sleep and packed days. And it was two weeks of research, feeling lost and finding new food, new places and new sights. And it was definitely one fulfilling trip! Ticked of a few things on my bucket list, hopefully I can complete more by the end of this exchange!
Now, I've finally started to settle down in this place which I will call home for the next five months. School has just started and weirdly enough, I'm feeling like a freshie again. Such a rare chance for me to relive that feeling again when I'm already in my final year! I forgot how exciting it once was to go for lessons and know new people. Getting lost and asking for help seems to be a daily thing. The great thing is Taiwanese are all really really friendly and nice. 可能這就是南部的熱情吧!
Quoting from a friend, "the feeling of discovering new things daily is just amazing!" :D
Now, I've finally started to settle down in this place which I will call home for the next five months. School has just started and weirdly enough, I'm feeling like a freshie again. Such a rare chance for me to relive that feeling again when I'm already in my final year! I forgot how exciting it once was to go for lessons and know new people. Getting lost and asking for help seems to be a daily thing. The great thing is Taiwanese are all really really friendly and nice. 可能這就是南部的熱情吧!
Quoting from a friend, "the feeling of discovering new things daily is just amazing!" :D
Comments