It's the last night I will be sleeping on my bed, not that I will miss it all that much. Just that it's weird, the thought that it will be my last time in this place till next year. (I am very sensitive to the word last, as I have found out.) The whole idea still feel unreal to me, that at one moment I may be having breakfast with my sister and the next moment I'll be living alone in another totally different country. All in the same day.
I always find that time becomes so expandable when I'm traveling or in this case gna be traveling. Suddenly, one day becomes so much longer. I can accomplish more in the same 24 hours. Yet, nothing have changed except my mindset. Therefore, a trip is like life's deadline to me, because I would want to accomplish as much as I can within the limited number of days I have.
Alright, I digress. Actually, I'm feeling absolutely jittery and scared on this new journey I had worked so hard to embark on. Thus, i've been blabbering. Hopefully, it will not only be a fun trip but one of which there is much to discover, learn and know about the world and about myself. Bon voyage, yay me!
I always find that time becomes so expandable when I'm traveling or in this case gna be traveling. Suddenly, one day becomes so much longer. I can accomplish more in the same 24 hours. Yet, nothing have changed except my mindset. Therefore, a trip is like life's deadline to me, because I would want to accomplish as much as I can within the limited number of days I have.
Alright, I digress. Actually, I'm feeling absolutely jittery and scared on this new journey I had worked so hard to embark on. Thus, i've been blabbering. Hopefully, it will not only be a fun trip but one of which there is much to discover, learn and know about the world and about myself. Bon voyage, yay me!
Comments