it's been too long since I last laughed so hard, so much that my face hurts. all thanks to this bunch of crazy friends and seniors of mine.
today I saw pure happiness. and it was from this old man on the skating rink. he wasn't doing anything spectacular, just merely skating round and round the rink. yet, what makes him outstanding was the genuine enjoyment on his face. something I see a lot on kids but never really did see on grown ups. and there we have it, the little happiness we lose when we grow up and little things can't satisfy us anymore.
today I saw pure happiness. and it was from this old man on the skating rink. he wasn't doing anything spectacular, just merely skating round and round the rink. yet, what makes him outstanding was the genuine enjoyment on his face. something I see a lot on kids but never really did see on grown ups. and there we have it, the little happiness we lose when we grow up and little things can't satisfy us anymore.

Comments