Skip to main content

010110

i like that number, looks like binary to me, something out of a computer system.
oh right, so it's 2010!
2009 past way too fast, and my memory is vague.
it's funny i could barely recount anything much as i sat at keppel bay enjoying the sea breeze with f3 in the last hour of 2009.
3/4 of the year is prolly being preoccupied by studies studies and studies.
well, i had a pretty crazy night out ytd, probably not crazy but...
hmm, i dont have a word for it, maybe impromptu?

so we had dinner at mildred's mum hse, she welcomed us with a whole table of food.
i like her mum :D
then was birthday celebration and deciding where to go for countdown on the bus.
ended up we went to keppel bridge there, not a bad place at all.
not too many people, had the sea breeze, had the festive season, the countdown screen, the people, and a nice view of fireworks.
we did bilipanjang in the middle of the crowd in the first hour of 2010.
super spontaneous and super malu, i guess we were sort of too high over our head.
i had total strangers hug me in my first one hour of 2010. ha
first time but there are foreigners, crew of doulos.
350 countries, 50 people, 1 ship.
doesnt it sounds like one big family to you.

anyway, we got stranded at outram mrt after as there was no transport, and all the taxis were booked.
so we walked all the way to clark quay.
finally got a night rider and reached shawn's hse.
milo is as cute as ever, like a plushie dog.
and we had steamboat at the wee hour of 4am, plus a little drink.
then mahjoong all the way till 10am.
and so we didnt sleep at all but strangely i wasnt very tired.
kukkup trip tmr!
and i haven pack my bag, plenty of things undone.
plus my cards!
zomg, it's a little lame to send them now that it's 2010.
i will be back.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
hope 2010 is a great one :D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late night thoughts

Sometimes as we rush to move forward, day by day passed and we forget to stop and take a look, to reflect and to feel. All in the name of Busy. I would say that this Friday's sickness came just at the right time as I forced myself to take a much needed break. A full 10 hours of sleep in a while now, having some me time albeit just to lay around in bed the whole day to watch shows. Catching up on conversations with friends I didn't realized I miss so dearly and reminiscing about good old times. It has been merely 5 months odd. Yet, when we talked about school, it feels like another lifetime away. Sometimes I hope that just for even one day, we can go back in time, walk in the corridors and stop to say hi to familiar faces. It's these little things I miss about school. Mostly the once familiar environment and the freedom.  That's not to say that work is a dreadful task. It's just that Work is like an all consuming entity that creeps up in your mind, occupy your life i...
"Where would you find your triumphs and minor setback? The personal confirmations that provide nourishment for the soul?" -The Last Good Man by A.J. Kazinski

#yolo

As I'm laying on my bed now, I try my best to not think about my trip tomorrow for fear that I may start panicking. Now that I think about it, I must have been crazy to book an air ticket to Europe two weeks before the flight. 5 weeks in Europe and less than 2 weeks of planning! What was I thinking? And we are only two girls. I didnt even thought about going to Europe after I came back from exchange since I was immensely broke. Well, but I have to say somewhere along the way someone planted that thought in my head. Even though I kept throwing it away and telling myself it's impossible, signs keep popping out and gave me the hope again. And indeed, somehow things that are bad started clicking together and turned for the better. It is like the universe wanted me to go. As always it's the pre trip jittery and I as usual is not prepared at all even under prepared this time. I always start off a trip with uncertainty and come back full of memories. Wish me luck this time round a...