Sometimes we need to take a break, from this mundane lifestyle.
Sometimes we need to stop and think, to ask ourselves why are we doing this.
Because all this may not matter as much tomorrow, may not matter at all one day.
You ask me what is the meaning of life, what is right and wrong?
freak, I seriously dont know the answer.
It's such a profound question that i can take forever to ponder.
I'm scared too, I'm uncertain too.
I dont think I have the ability to point you at the right direction.
because i'm afraid my belief will falter, my facade will crumble.
What if one day the world as you knew it collapses?
Sometimes we need to stop and think, to ask ourselves why are we doing this.
Because all this may not matter as much tomorrow, may not matter at all one day.
You ask me what is the meaning of life, what is right and wrong?
freak, I seriously dont know the answer.
It's such a profound question that i can take forever to ponder.
I'm scared too, I'm uncertain too.
I dont think I have the ability to point you at the right direction.
because i'm afraid my belief will falter, my facade will crumble.
What if one day the world as you knew it collapses?
Comments