Skip to main content
woot! back from tkd camp.
it wasnt as tough as i thought it will be except maybe for the horror movie every night which scared me half to death. LOL
believe it or not, this is my first time to watch finish a whole horror movie since i will never ever go to the cinema to scare myself.
if there wasnt so many ppl beside me, i wouldnt have watched it.
it's all gordon's bright idea to rent all 3 to be horror movies.
in the end he's the one who screamed first. HAHA
the last night movie is the scariest.
and i couldnt wait for the movie to end, i was like not covering my eyes completely for half the movie.


so anyway, the much anticipated not morning run wasnt that tough and definitely not 4km coz our stamina just sucks.
i am very ashamed of my own stamina. sadded ):
but anyway thanks gordon for encouraging me to keep running if not i would have jus stopped.
running is all abt determination to me.
the 3rd morning some of the guys ran 18k to changi, and the girls have it easy.
shimu even brought us to see horses and pony. :D
and after tt to the playground for the disc.

and training wasnt hard at all compared to the usual coz we barely trained any due to the unpredictable and bad weather.
ended up playing cards all the time, or chatting in the room.
asshole daidi, some getting 21 game the seniors taught me and bridge.
the seniors are all pretty fun and nice ppl though i have nv seen most of them before.
samuel and zheng wei are especially funny.
because we didnt kick enough, we requested an extra training 1am at night.
tt was totally fun, the different combinations of kicks.
and i was having lots of energy at night. :D


all in all, the camp was pretty fun and not tough as i expected.
and i got to know the tkd ppl better.
like anli can actually be duper funny and has superb facial expressions.
and chu harn is super cheapo and gl too. oops :x
gordon is a scaredy cat. LOL
seniors are actually pretty nice ppl.
shimu is not as unfriendly as she seems.
melissa actually is easy to talk to and very funny, and her sleeping position is superb. xD
oh, and guys are all scared of watching horror movies.
their reactions all damn funny.


anyway, i gotta go for the standard chartered marathon thingy already.
before tt photos! :D















we thought we had be dead carrying all the things there.















taking up the mrt standing area space.

















.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.

head gear as armor. basically just chu harn being a retard. LOL



















us and dont know whose idea. :D














..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



at the horse stable after the run.



























guys acting cute. zomg














imitating anli's famous sian diao face.


















zhuai face while guys act cute.

















finally a normal one. :D

























actually this was all a scheme to get a photo of anli's gl face. LOL






































SEE! hilarious! xD




















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
bbq-ing the delicious marshmallows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late night thoughts

Sometimes as we rush to move forward, day by day passed and we forget to stop and take a look, to reflect and to feel. All in the name of Busy. I would say that this Friday's sickness came just at the right time as I forced myself to take a much needed break. A full 10 hours of sleep in a while now, having some me time albeit just to lay around in bed the whole day to watch shows. Catching up on conversations with friends I didn't realized I miss so dearly and reminiscing about good old times. It has been merely 5 months odd. Yet, when we talked about school, it feels like another lifetime away. Sometimes I hope that just for even one day, we can go back in time, walk in the corridors and stop to say hi to familiar faces. It's these little things I miss about school. Mostly the once familiar environment and the freedom.  That's not to say that work is a dreadful task. It's just that Work is like an all consuming entity that creeps up in your mind, occupy your life i...
"Where would you find your triumphs and minor setback? The personal confirmations that provide nourishment for the soul?" -The Last Good Man by A.J. Kazinski

#yolo

As I'm laying on my bed now, I try my best to not think about my trip tomorrow for fear that I may start panicking. Now that I think about it, I must have been crazy to book an air ticket to Europe two weeks before the flight. 5 weeks in Europe and less than 2 weeks of planning! What was I thinking? And we are only two girls. I didnt even thought about going to Europe after I came back from exchange since I was immensely broke. Well, but I have to say somewhere along the way someone planted that thought in my head. Even though I kept throwing it away and telling myself it's impossible, signs keep popping out and gave me the hope again. And indeed, somehow things that are bad started clicking together and turned for the better. It is like the universe wanted me to go. As always it's the pre trip jittery and I as usual is not prepared at all even under prepared this time. I always start off a trip with uncertainty and come back full of memories. Wish me luck this time round a...