okay, i just want to say.
I FINISHED MY EOM!
I FINISHED MY EOM!
I FINISHED MY EOM!
oops, that was a bit too happy.
but hey, this first draft has been a rock on my mind for a whole week.
since it was actually due on last tuesday. :x
so one down, many more to go!
next week is intense test week.
common tests, lecture tests, A level SPA & listening.
wish me luck !
& after that shall be freedom. or not.
I FINISHED MY EOM!
I FINISHED MY EOM!
I FINISHED MY EOM!
oops, that was a bit too happy.
but hey, this first draft has been a rock on my mind for a whole week.
since it was actually due on last tuesday. :x
so one down, many more to go!
next week is intense test week.
common tests, lecture tests, A level SPA & listening.
wish me luck !
& after that shall be freedom. or not.
Comments