Skip to main content
SHĄ WN: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee okay we start okay
SHĄ WN: in this order SHAWN - HK - JACKY - SHAWN - HK - JACKY
SHĄ WN: okay start ah
h00i-kim: okay

SHĄ WN: MAO ZHUA LAO SHU ZHUA JI ZHI
SHĄ WN: ZHUA WU ZHI
SHĄ WN: ZHUA DAO LA
h00i-kim: ZHUA DAO LE
jacky1991_92@hot: zhua dao la
SHĄ WN: PAO DIAO LA
h00i-kim: PAO DIAO LE
jacky1991_92@hot: pao diao le
SHĄ WN: ZHUA DAO LA
h00i-kim: PAO DIAO LE
jacky1991_92@hot: zhua dao le
h00i-kim: WANSHUI!
jacky1991_92@hot: wan shui!
SHĄ WN:WAN SHUI!!!!!!!!

SHĄ WN:NOW JACKY STARTS!
jacky1991_92@hot:mao zhua lao shu zhua ji zhi
jacky1991_92@hot:zhua shi zhi
jacky1991_92@hot:shawn!
SHĄ WN:ZHUA DAO LA
h00i-kim:PAO DIAO LE
jacky1991_92@hot:its 10
SHĄ WN:shi is 10 or 4
jacky1991_92@hot:zhua dao le
SHĄ WN:LOL
SHĄ WN:ZHUA DAO LA
h00i-kim:TU DIAO LE
jacky1991_92@hot:tu diao le
jacky1991_92@hot:shawn
SHĄ WN:ZHUA DAO LA
SHĄ WN:I THINKING
h00i-kim:ZHUA DAO LE
jacky1991_92@hot:zhua dao le
SHĄ WN:ZHUA DAO LA
h00i-kim:PAO DIAO LE
jacky1991_92@hot:pao diao le
SHĄ WN:ZHUA DAO LA
h00i-kim:ZHUA DAO LE
jacky1991_92@hot:zhua dao le
SHĄ WN:TU DIAO LA
h00i-kim:ZHUA DAO LA
jacky1991_92@hot:tu diao le
SHĄ WN:zhua dao la
h00i-kim:ZHUA DAO LE
SHĄ WN:omg jacky keeps stressing me
jacky1991_92@hot:zhua dao le
jacky1991_92@hot:shawn!
h00i-kim:WANSHUI
jacky1991_92@hot:haha
h00i-kim:?
SHĄ WN:WANSHUI
h00i-kim:OMG SO CONFUSING
SHĄ WN:i lost count
jacky1991_92@hot:hmm its onli 8
jacky1991_92@hot:haha
jacky1991_92@hot:we need 10 haha
jacky1991_92@hot:okie nvrm wewill play a smaller number
jacky1991_92@hot:hooi kim start
SHĄ WN:8 MEH
h00i-kim:NOT EIGHT LEH
jacky1991_92@hot:ya..tu diao le is -1 mah
SHĄ WN:wait i count
SHĄ WN:10 le!
jacky1991_92@hot:omg
h00i-kim:TEN!
jacky1991_92@hot:ya i mis count
jacky1991_92@hot:haha
SHĄ WN:ORH JACKY FORFEIT FORFEIT FORFEIT!
h00i-kim:OOOOOOOOOOOO
jacky1991_92@hot:its 10
jacky1991_92@hot:haha
SHĄ WN:FORFEIT FORFEIT FORFEIT
jacky1991_92@hot:arG!!!!
h00i-kim:FORFEIT FORFEIT
jacky1991_92@hot:haha
jacky1991_92@hot:pole dance!!!
h00i-kim:LOL
SHĄ WN:LOL
h00i-kim:how to pole dance like tt lah
*(0.o)*JAcKY*(o.:haha
SHĄ WN:this is the dumbest gameplay online ever
*(0.o)*JAcKY*(o.:haha
SHĄ WN:okay say i love you to someone and copy paste nick to prove
SHĄ WN:by 10.21


okay & that was jacky's forfeit.
and it was only the first game i think.
we played many more times after and thought up different forfeits.
we were that bored & lame.
but it was fun & hilarious nonetheless. :D


tell me again why studying alone is sad?
i think it's perfectly fine except that when you get really hungry nobody is there to accompany you to eat.
so i'll starve. LOL.
but tt will end up me being unproductive coz i will be distracted by my growling stomach. hee


i'm seriously getting pissed off by your nonchalant attitude.
once is nothing, twice may be coincidental but this many times i dont know what excuse i can think up of to make myself forgive you.
i guess i will just stop trying instead of bearing with your flippant attitude and hurting myself all over again.
& i thought we were friends.
maybe i'm overthinking again but this time i'm not going to do anything anymore.
alright, i got your message loud and clear. thankyouverymuch.
so tell me i interpreted your message wrongly, wont you?


i want to update about zhepeng's bdae celebration & 4e3 class outing, but i havent got the photos yet.
so i have zilch motivation to blog about them.
08S12 outing tmr! i hope you will be lotsa fun! :D



sometimes people are afraid of being who they are so they change themselves to suit the image others like them to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late night thoughts

Sometimes as we rush to move forward, day by day passed and we forget to stop and take a look, to reflect and to feel. All in the name of Busy. I would say that this Friday's sickness came just at the right time as I forced myself to take a much needed break. A full 10 hours of sleep in a while now, having some me time albeit just to lay around in bed the whole day to watch shows. Catching up on conversations with friends I didn't realized I miss so dearly and reminiscing about good old times. It has been merely 5 months odd. Yet, when we talked about school, it feels like another lifetime away. Sometimes I hope that just for even one day, we can go back in time, walk in the corridors and stop to say hi to familiar faces. It's these little things I miss about school. Mostly the once familiar environment and the freedom.  That's not to say that work is a dreadful task. It's just that Work is like an all consuming entity that creeps up in your mind, occupy your life i...
"Where would you find your triumphs and minor setback? The personal confirmations that provide nourishment for the soul?" -The Last Good Man by A.J. Kazinski

#yolo

As I'm laying on my bed now, I try my best to not think about my trip tomorrow for fear that I may start panicking. Now that I think about it, I must have been crazy to book an air ticket to Europe two weeks before the flight. 5 weeks in Europe and less than 2 weeks of planning! What was I thinking? And we are only two girls. I didnt even thought about going to Europe after I came back from exchange since I was immensely broke. Well, but I have to say somewhere along the way someone planted that thought in my head. Even though I kept throwing it away and telling myself it's impossible, signs keep popping out and gave me the hope again. And indeed, somehow things that are bad started clicking together and turned for the better. It is like the universe wanted me to go. As always it's the pre trip jittery and I as usual is not prepared at all even under prepared this time. I always start off a trip with uncertainty and come back full of memories. Wish me luck this time round a...