Skip to main content
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY & HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINNIE!

it's a month since i last blogged and i should have blogged on my birthday but i was too tired.
then... procrastination just took over me. heh.

so, let's talk about my birthday! I had a grrrrreat birthday. thanks to wanrong, doreen, peishing, pamela, jocelyn, winnie, chongwai & meiling. i love you guys! thanks for all the effort you put in to celebrate my sweet sixteen.

it's started when we meet up at doreen hse to give her a surprise. it was successful & we got a good laugh at how scared she was of the "scary' box. LOL. here's the candid photo i took of her blowing the candle. nice right? :D


then we went to play pictionary which was super fun. Around 12 plus, chongwai went to sent wanrong "home" but instead they came back with a cake for me! I was still stupidly singing 'happy birthday' with them before i realised it was for me. so i was really surprised. thanks. then we played pictionary till 2am. thanks chongwai for carrying all my stuffs and sending me home. thanks everyone for planning my surprise despite you were so tired.

that's my cake. chocolate brownie. Mmm~

that was what i saw when we went to search for corina's present. and.....

this is what i got. it's biggg.

the next day which is my actual birthday. wanrong called me suddenly and asked me to meet her at the library. She and meiling surprised me in the toilet with another cake! but i forgot to take a photo of it before i ate it. it was delicious though. then we met chongwai at swenson's & they treated me!

this is what i ate. i think it is crayfish spaghetti. thanks for all the efforts to plan another surprise for me. thank you. love charm'd. then we went to meiling's house and sort of just hang out until 11+. i rushed home to cut the cake my father bought for me. love~

fruit cake. yum`~

thanks thanks thanks everybody who celebrated my birthday and sending me wishes. i just cant say enough thanks. i just feel so loved. i loveeee you all. like i said i had a grreaatt birthday! :D

on a side note, here's a photo of a new type of biscuits my mum & me baked but i forgot when it was baked already. it looks really nice. (:


lastly, here's a rainbow i saw at shing's house. lucky~

/edited:i will update on the trip we had to settler's cafe and winnie's bdae trip & surprise another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late night thoughts

Sometimes as we rush to move forward, day by day passed and we forget to stop and take a look, to reflect and to feel. All in the name of Busy. I would say that this Friday's sickness came just at the right time as I forced myself to take a much needed break. A full 10 hours of sleep in a while now, having some me time albeit just to lay around in bed the whole day to watch shows. Catching up on conversations with friends I didn't realized I miss so dearly and reminiscing about good old times. It has been merely 5 months odd. Yet, when we talked about school, it feels like another lifetime away. Sometimes I hope that just for even one day, we can go back in time, walk in the corridors and stop to say hi to familiar faces. It's these little things I miss about school. Mostly the once familiar environment and the freedom.  That's not to say that work is a dreadful task. It's just that Work is like an all consuming entity that creeps up in your mind, occupy your life i...
"Where would you find your triumphs and minor setback? The personal confirmations that provide nourishment for the soul?" -The Last Good Man by A.J. Kazinski

#yolo

As I'm laying on my bed now, I try my best to not think about my trip tomorrow for fear that I may start panicking. Now that I think about it, I must have been crazy to book an air ticket to Europe two weeks before the flight. 5 weeks in Europe and less than 2 weeks of planning! What was I thinking? And we are only two girls. I didnt even thought about going to Europe after I came back from exchange since I was immensely broke. Well, but I have to say somewhere along the way someone planted that thought in my head. Even though I kept throwing it away and telling myself it's impossible, signs keep popping out and gave me the hope again. And indeed, somehow things that are bad started clicking together and turned for the better. It is like the universe wanted me to go. As always it's the pre trip jittery and I as usual is not prepared at all even under prepared this time. I always start off a trip with uncertainty and come back full of memories. Wish me luck this time round a...