Skip to main content
finally i can update.
it's real busy for me since i came back from m'sia on saturday.
i've been out on three days in a row.
reaching home only at 9pm three days in a row.
sleeping at 2 0r 3+ am for three days in a row.
not enough sleep for three days in a row.
super super tired.
i can already predict that i wont get enough sleep for today too since tmr have to go to sch early in the morning for co.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
some more duno why the night before ytd i got insomnia.
i was very tired but i still cant sleep.
in the end i only sleep like three hours. zzz


17/12
went to cz hse and i was late as usual.
we played 'blind mice' in his room.
it was fun & very exciting coz there was no place to run de plus there's lots of ppl.
so very scary.
then we played daidi & forced cz to do dare & chatted.
thanks cz and his mum for all the food & drinks.
the coffee ice cream cake(?) was as usual.. delicious!
then left with ben & desmond.
& i went to libraby alone till the very last minute.
tired~


18/12
ytd went to combined after such a long break.
played until so lan.
this, the result of two weeks nv touch zhong ruan liao.
play until my finger blister still lan.
and we only have 3 zr.
very soft.
after tt went library again witho meiling & wanrong.
supposingly they were to do hw.
but i keep talking to them.
so we ended up talking. loudly. in the library.
coz we talked till very excited.
in the end stayed till very late do the card.


19/12
today. is a special day.
the usual gang except wanrong & BIRDIE.
we were supposed to go escape theme park.
[it's my first time]
in the end when i woke up.
it was HEAVY rain.
then we decided to go je instead.
to see either to go ice-skate or k-boxing.
but...
meiling wan go escape so we ride all~ the way to pasir ris.
when we reached, only small small rain.
who knows when we were at escape de front door there.
the announcement say the rides were all closed due to the weather.
suay suay suay.
in the end we went to marina square to k songs till 5pm.
FUN!!
but then we only sing for less than three hours.
not shuang de.
the next thing.
early celebration for cw to surprise him.
we were giving a surprise for chongwai.
but in the end due to some issues.
we have to tuo yan shi jian.
so cham.
very difficult to bluff cw leh.
& in between got alot of small situations.
in the end still got succeed la.
YAY~!!
he got surprised & happy jiu hao.
then we took photos.
finally we got he zhao le.
double YAY~!!
wa. tired.
ytd do card till 2am.
then still so early wake up.
holidays is ending REALLY soon!
and i barely touch my TONS of hw.
dead meat.


<3charm'd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late night thoughts

Sometimes as we rush to move forward, day by day passed and we forget to stop and take a look, to reflect and to feel. All in the name of Busy. I would say that this Friday's sickness came just at the right time as I forced myself to take a much needed break. A full 10 hours of sleep in a while now, having some me time albeit just to lay around in bed the whole day to watch shows. Catching up on conversations with friends I didn't realized I miss so dearly and reminiscing about good old times. It has been merely 5 months odd. Yet, when we talked about school, it feels like another lifetime away. Sometimes I hope that just for even one day, we can go back in time, walk in the corridors and stop to say hi to familiar faces. It's these little things I miss about school. Mostly the once familiar environment and the freedom.  That's not to say that work is a dreadful task. It's just that Work is like an all consuming entity that creeps up in your mind, occupy your life i...
"Where would you find your triumphs and minor setback? The personal confirmations that provide nourishment for the soul?" -The Last Good Man by A.J. Kazinski

#yolo

As I'm laying on my bed now, I try my best to not think about my trip tomorrow for fear that I may start panicking. Now that I think about it, I must have been crazy to book an air ticket to Europe two weeks before the flight. 5 weeks in Europe and less than 2 weeks of planning! What was I thinking? And we are only two girls. I didnt even thought about going to Europe after I came back from exchange since I was immensely broke. Well, but I have to say somewhere along the way someone planted that thought in my head. Even though I kept throwing it away and telling myself it's impossible, signs keep popping out and gave me the hope again. And indeed, somehow things that are bad started clicking together and turned for the better. It is like the universe wanted me to go. As always it's the pre trip jittery and I as usual is not prepared at all even under prepared this time. I always start off a trip with uncertainty and come back full of memories. Wish me luck this time round a...